With Pat Iyer, of Legal Nurse
March 9, 2020
In this episode, Pat Iyer interviews Barbara Baron, a “Family Meals Dietitian.” She shares her expertise about how to not only shop for and cook nutritious and easy-to-make foods but how to make the preparation and dining experience one that brings families closer together. You will find her unique information healing on many levels.
- Why it isn’t automatically bad to eat frozen foods
- How to make family meals experiences that bring you closer together and also enhance your children’s self-esteem
- Why you should cook in batches to save on preparation time
- How to reduce caloric intake without denying yourself the foods you love
- Why fad diets ultimately serve neither your dieting nor nutritional needs